Spring Clean up is scheduled for Saturday, May 12, 2018. You may start placing items by the curb the week of clean up. Please make sure smaller items are bagged, bundled, or boxed and weigh less than 50 lbs.
The following items will be ACCEPTED for pick up:
- All bagged and containerized municipal solid waste
- Bags and Containers must weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Larger items such as furniture, toys, bicycles, appliances (only if freon is removed and tagged by a licensed facility), home fixtures, and any other item considered non-hazardous
- Building materials (small amounts), doors, sections of fencing (all must be cut down to fit into the truck and must be able to be lifted by one person)
- Latex Paints-paint must be dried up in containers (sawdust, kitty litter, or leave can open for a few days)
- Wheel rims and small car parts
- Basically, most everything will be picked up as long as it is prepared in manageable bundles, bags, boxes, and containers. Vehicles or trailers will not be unloaded.
The following items will NOT BE ACCEPTED for pick up:
- Large plastic drums
- Large pieces of metal
- Yard waste
- Liquid or hazardous waste
- Non-Latex paints or varnishes
- Motor oil or solvents
- Medical Waste
- Large car parts
- Building demolition, large volume building materials
- Appliances with freon